TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The TINACTIN® Web site (the "Site") is sponsored by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products. Access to and use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. Schering-Plough HealthCare Products reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
- The materials used and displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, except where noted, are the property of Schering-Plough HealthCare Products or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Schering-Plough HealthCare Products. Schering-Plough HealthCare Products will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY, AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- NEITHER Schering-Plough HealthCare Products NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVE OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THIS SITE.
- Communications or materials transmitted to TINACTIN Online via the Internet are subject to interception or alteration by third parties. Although TINACTIN Online will treat your information as confidential, we cannot guarantee absolute confidentiality.
- Schering-Plough HealthCare Product is pleased to hear from its consumers and welcomes your feedback regarding its products and the Site. Schering-Plough HealthCare Product may post your feedback of products , comments, suggestions, or other material ("Submissions") so long as the content of your Submission is not unlawful, threatening, abusive, spiteful, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties (including, but not limited to, any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate applicable law). You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your Submission. Schering-Plough HealthCare Product reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit and remove any Submission. By posting or sending us any Submission, you grant Schering-Plough HealthCare Product a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media. You also grant Schering-Plough HealthCare Product and its subsidiaries the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Submission. By posting or sending us a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content in your Submission, that the content you provide is accurate, and that use of the content in your Submission does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You agree to indemnify Schering-Plough HealthCare Product against all claims and liabilities resulting from your Submission. Schering-Plough HealthCare Product does not take any responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submission posted by you or any other person or entity.
- The sites to which TINACTIN Online links are not under the control of Schering-Plough HealthCare Products. Accordingly, Schering-Plough HealthCare Products makes no representations concerning the accuracy, content or operation of those sites. Provision of the link is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey.
©2008, Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.